If you have been looking for a villa set in a complex that has that village feeling, well stop looking, this is it.
This is perfect for owner occupiers or investors alike.
* 3 bedrooms all air-conditioned and with built in cupboards
* Bathroom has a bath and shower combination.
* Kitchen has plenty of cupboards, bench space and electric
* Open plan living space which takes in the surrounding mountain
views and cooling breezes, it spills onto the shaded back patio.
* Fully tiled and air-conditioned, security screened and a garden shed,
surrounded by tropical gardens.
* There is a great sized pool in the complex to cool the kids off in.
* Fully fenced pet friendly back yard with low maintenance gardens.
Extra high interior walls makes this a cool home, it is perfectly
positioned to take in the breezes that flow along the local foot hills.
Leading out from the dining area is a great entertainment area that can also be used as a second car space if needed.
There is also a garden shed, throw away your mower as there isn’t much grass to mow with the established gardens at the front of the
villa gives it extra privacy with a tropical lookout that not many villas in this complex have.
Centrally positioned between Cairns and Smithfield, you are close to everything our region has to offer. Currently rented at $330 per week, and although on a periodic lease the tenant would love to stay on.
School catchments of Caravonica State School and Redlynch State College will make this easy to rent and great to live in.
If you are thinking of buying or selling, give Shane a call....
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Swimming Pool - In ground