SOLD By Shane Trimby
This Classic Queenslander is just over 5 kilometres from the Cairns Lagoon on the Esplanade, and is nestled on the foothills of Mount Whitfield.
Plenty of room for everything, set on over 800m2
* 3 bedrooms, with air-conditioning
* 4th bedroom is downstairs and would make an awesome office
* Traditional Queenslander bathroom with a powder room and separate toilet, the vanity bench are made from a mango tree
* Kitchen has good bench space, gas cooking with stainless splashback and rangehood, electric oven & plenty of cupboards
* Kitchen opens onto the large timber deck which has a servery onto the deck and it overlooks the tropical pool and gardens
* The deck is ready for you to entertain on and it is gigantic
* Extra large carport on the right hand side of the property, its great to store boats and caravans or entertain right near the pool
* Large tropical pool with a water fall feature
* Fully fenced with plenty of room to move.
With a street frontage that reminds you of the quintessential
Queenslander complete with a portico entrance, this is almost like stepping back in time. The blue arrow walking track is just down the road and Cairns is right around the corner.
If you have been looking for somewhere to run a small home based business, this is for you, the downstairs bedroom would be great to run a business from, it has optic fibre to the front door. This is set in a quiet part of Aeroglen and is ready for you to make it your forever home.
Grab Shane Trimby right now to purchase this property right now.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Split System Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool - In ground