Shane Trimby presents a home that hasn’t been on the market for over 30 years. This home has been lovingly maintained and is impeccable in every way.
* Pristine front staircase leads to the front balcony and foyer entrance
* 3 bedrooms set out in the traditional Queenslander style all with air-conditioning
* Main bathroom has had a recent refurbish and includes a shower-bath combo
* Centrally located lounge room with air-conditioning and plenty of windows
* Chef styled kitchen, loads of bench space, near new electric cooking with rangehood, servery to the dinning area and opens onto the back patio
* Formal dining area spills onto the back patio, that overlooks the pool
* Resort style pool, with a waterfall and spa plus a sunbaking deck to relax on
* Private back yard with an array of tropical plants that have been planted to attract local butterflies and birdlife, even has an outdoor shower.
* Downstairs has a laundry, two workshop areas and room for all your cars & toys
* 1.5kw Solar power, solar hot water, security screens and immaculate polished timber floors.
* External weather shades that let you keep this home open at all times
17 Diehm St has had only two owners, and the current owners have done all the hard work for you to enjoy living in a slice of local Cairns history.
Architecture and craftsmanship like this just doesn’t exist anymore, there is absolutely nothing to do except to move in and relax and unwind.
Less than 5km’s to the Cairns CBD, but still like living in a traditional neighbourhood & only a few streets to the Arrow
walking tracks that overlook Cairns.
Contact Shane right away to inspect this gorgeous home and make it yours today.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Split System Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool - In ground