This contemporary modern Queenslander styled home has everything for the discerning buyer. The elevated position with a rainforest perennial creek treetop outlook will have you enjoying cool breezes and views towards the coast.
* Main bedroom located away from the other bedrooms with ensuite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe and balcony over looking the forest
* Other bedrooms have built in cupboards and air-conditioning
* Kitchen comes with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking with profession rangehood and servery to
the main balcony
* Open plan living/dining room that spills onto the balcony
* Separate media room or parents retreat – could also be a 4th bedroom
* Main bathroom has both shower and bathtub for the kids
* Balcony is where you will enjoy the rainforest outlook, views and cool breezes
* Giant sized double lock-up garage with room for your workbench and storage
* Separate toilet and powder room downstairs
* Low maintenance back yard, complete with some fruit trees & room for a pool
With 2.7metre high ceilings you will be cool in the warmer months and chilled in the cooler ones. Your family will love relaxing and entertaining on the main balcony while enjoying everything this family home has to offer. This home has been constructed to exceptional building standards with 7.5 star energy rating, aluminium (timber look) louvres, beautiful Messmate timber flooring and Silkwood timber window frames.
Currently tenanted until 22nd of November 2019
It is only a few minutes drive to all Redlynch Shopping facilities and local schools. An easy 15 minute drive will take you to Cairns CBD.
- Energy Rating7.5
- Land Area702m²