This well-presented, carefully maintained home offers family’s great value for money with its four good-sized bedrooms, spacious open plan living, double garage, pool and stunning entertaining area! Situated in a private location, on an immaculate 761 sqm allotment, this property is bursting with family friendly features.
* 4 bedrooms, with built ins, split system A/C
* Master comes with an ensuite and walk in robe.
* Stylish 2pac kitchen with gas cooktop, range hood, tower oven, double sink , breakfast bar and ample storage complete with a pantry
* Open plan, tiled living and dining spills onto the back patio
* Cool Media Room, great for spending summer in
* Study nook near the kitchen to supervise the kids
* Entertaining Gazebo that overlooks the Mineral Pool
* Mineral pool has a spa and all the filtration equipment is basically new
* Split system air conditioning throughout
* 6kw solar power, wired for a generator, fully fenced and a rain water tank
* Lockable side access perfect for camper trailers and tinnies
The entrance to the home immediately opens into the light and airy, open plan living areas incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen.
Entertaining on a large scale will be a breeze with metres of bench space and island bar, and centralised gas cooktop, breakfast bar, tower oven and double sink.
No rear neighbours and the home backs onto the surrounding rainforest, the property includes a multitude of plants and flowers, including mandarin, lime and lemon trees.
There is a double lock up garage with remote control and a handy 3m x 3m shed takes care of the gardening equipment. The gardens are immaculately maintained, most weekends will be spent by the pool with minimal work to do!
The property is a short drive from Redlynch shopping centre and you will also enjoy an abundance of fun exploring Redlynch Valley’s beautiful creeks, parks and bushlands. Why would you live anywhere else?
Make sure you call Shane Trimby or Jen Meibusch right now to arrange your inspection.