Shane Trimby Welcomes you to Villa Costa Lota set 1,012m2 with its own leafy tropical forest. There is already a Lota interest, so don’t delay as you won’t want to miss out. The Tender has closed sorry.
* 3 bedrooms, one with air-conditioning
* Bathroom has a Roman bath with a shower combination
* The kitchen has good bench space and cupboards and adjoins the dining area.
* Living area is a good size and opens onto the front patio.
* Laundry does have a linen press and there is a separate toilet.
* Solar hot water, small solar power system, single car garage, plus a
carport with a motorbike carport as well.
* Workshop style shed in the back yard and your own camp kitchen
* An abundance of fruit trees and forest paths.
This home will suit someone looking for a project and it does need a Lota work, but if you are willing, you will reap the rewards from owning a 1,012 block of land in Redlynch. Being close to Redlynch Village the future capital growth will be immense.
If you are a developer and have a project in mind, the block is zoned “Medium Density Residential“ and is almost the last block of land to be developed in the street.
The fruit trees include, Jabuticaba, Miracle Fruit, Banana, Kumquat, Banana Mangos, Coffee, Macadamia and Star Fruit, just to name a few.
This property was for sale by private tender which has closed.
Talk to Shane about selling your property for the best possible price.
- Car Ports1
- Land Area1012m²