SOLD With Shane Trimby.
With an elevated outlook and sweeping views of the surrounding mountains and skyscapes, this near new home is the epitome of excellence. Fully fenced and situated in a quiet neighbourhood, you will be totally relaxed knowing that your family will be living in a safe and secure environment.
* 4 spacious bedrooms, all air-conditioned and with built in cupboards
* Graciously sized master with a enormous ensuite consisting of a deep, free standing porcelain bath, his and hers robes, twin vanity, separate WC and shower plus your own makeup dresser.
* Main bathroom is a good size & the vanity has self closing drawers.
* Chef’s kitchen is enhanced with stone bench tops, gas cooking,
electric oven, breakfast bar, stainless range hood, glass splash back
plus a large butlers style pantry
* Fully equipped 6.5 meter x 4.3 meter media room with over head projector and electric recliners.
* If you are working from home, there is a dedicated office, just off the main entrance.
* Large open plan living allows for plenty of natural light and
mountain breezes and spills onto the large shaded patio.
* Modern yet neutral colours will compliment your own decorating
tastes. Fully tiled throughout, extra large fans and security screens
* The patio is overlooking the sparkling 10 meter long pool, so you can watch the children while enjoying your favourite beverage with friends on the patio.
* Oversized triple garage with a large laundry, 6.6kw solar power, WIFI controlled sprinkler system, Zoysia grass and a large purpose built playground.
Bellmere Lane is a cul-de-sac and this home is set near the end. It is set in a prestige area of Redlynch and just down the road from all the Redlynch schools and shops.
Contact Shane Trimby Right now to inspect.
- Building Area351m²
- Land Area1765m²
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Pay TV Access
- Remote Garage
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
- Split System Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool - In ground